Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Why I am not....

Why I am not a Republican.
Because Republicans are like Catholics and they feel they are the only one's going to the Promise Land AND the rest of us are going to hell. And if we don't believe like they do....we are idiots and don't deserve to vote. They want to cut everyone down to the bare bone except for themselves.

I am not a Democrat.
Because Democrats never saw a bill they didn't like unless
the Republicans wrote it. And will vote for it ONLY if there is something for them. It is spend, spend, spend, as if it was
our money not theirs...which it is. Our money. They say
TRILLIONS, like you and I say dollar.

I am not an Independent Party.
Because for the most part they seem to have radicals
with the except of Peroit and the Anderson guy. There
really doesn't seem to be a plan except take everything
way from everybody. But I think they mean they want
to take away or not give, unless it is them deciding to
whom they want to have it. They meaning the party
member him or herself.

So I belong to the Cafeteria Party
Which a lot of you, who read my blog often,
already know. And for those who don't, it
means I go down the list of Democrats,
Republicans, and Independents.and hopefully
pick someone who I think will do the job right.
And I am here to tell you, this has been a thin diet of late.

I foolishly think that the Congress should be for the people, not themselves. I think Pork of Politics should be illegal.
Congress should be there for all the people of the United States.

Anything in state should be taken care of in-state. And if we did such a thing we wouldn't have to send so much to the Feds in Washington, D. C.

That Congress would met for only 14 to 20 days a year. That Congress person should get a regular job like the rest of us,
like it was set up originality.

No comments: