Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This and That....



Rokon looking out the window and wonders if it is safe yet.

We have GRASS… in our front yard. But.. I am not holding
My breathe…. We have had grass in our front yard twice in
the past month before only to have snow thrown down on it
in hours later.

Potato or Patato
Tomato or Tamateo
The sounds are different (sound spelt is by me)
But in recent weeks I am confused as
is it Gadhafi or Gaddafi?

The several newspapers have it Gadhafi, yet the
magazines have it as Gaddafi. Which one is
right? After all the man’s name is what it is..
so there should be a definite spelling of it.

Today is the Ide’s of March, which sounds like it would
be an Irish thing (with St. Patrick’s day 2 days away)
But it is actually a Roman date (warning to Julius Caesar).
But I always thought it was an odd spelling of it as it sounds
like eye’s of March.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Your Rokon looks just like my Inky. They also look to be about the same size.