Monday, July 08, 2013

BUT WHY???

How many times have we heard that question? How many
time have you asked it.. I bet your parents will say thousands of times…

I think there is a little old man at the nursery in the hospital, who teaches all children to ask BUT WHY? And keep saying WHY? To each explanation that the parents give.

It is as old as the times.. I remember driving my parents to the edge a couple of times.. before the standard remark comes, that ends this conversation… ……. Most of the time.. Are you ready to say it.. you have heard it…and probably said it.. I know I did… “BECAUSE I SAID SO”.  but why?

I wonder.. do other nations of none English speaking… do their children ask WHY in their own language?  Or is this just a American and English saying.. (there is a difference you know.. England and other countries speak English… we speak American version of English)

And as adult we seem to forget to ask WHY… especially from the government.


No comments: