Thursday, July 25, 2013

Visitors and Knock 3 Times Bar

I feel the lull before the push….

I have been taking my time, doing yard work and etc.
Busy at first.. in June and early July… but then the heat
came upon us.. and I don’t do heat.. So it has been in the
cave. The house, with curtains drawn where the sun is shining.
Which kind of bugs me, as I love windows and daylight and sun.
So to have the house looking darkish inside, is not my liking.
I have been enjoying as much as I can on the deck early in the morning.. with paper and coffee in hand.  And heading in about 10.

Even the grass as slowed down growing.. was mowing 2 to 3 times a week.. now just once a week. Which is kind of nice. And I have caught up on some of my magazines.. and trying to get thru 2 books that is slow reading.

But this lackadaisical lifestyle is going to start changing.. As August is upon us… and that means.. visitors… from everywhere.. Even France.  Looking forward to all this, really… but it is going to put a cramp in my laid back ways… lol.. My knack of putting things off.
So it is visiting, taking pictures.. and enjoying friends and family.

Update on the Knock 3 Times Bar that I wrote about in March. It open up mid June. And seems to be open on Wed and Thursday… from about noon to 7pm… So far, so good.. all quiet on the western front.
So if you are thirsty for a beer or maybe something stronger.. you can check it out on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. Oh, yea, the real name of it is… HAPPY HOUR BAR… it is at 109 Boise St. In Kootenai. 
From a distance it looks like Cheers type bar. The King walked over to see what it was like.. and they have done a lot of work on it.. even have a patio.











No comments: