Thursday, January 16, 2014

CLOSED FOR REPAIRS..

My computer is in the shop...

In November, I was given a advent calendar,
but I had to down load Adobe Air in order to
operate it.  Usually when I download something
I check it back and forth for anything extra.
Making sure it isn't signing me up for anything.
But somewhere along the way, I didn't see one.
As my computer has been in dated with pop ups.

I down load a well know pop up blocker and it
is worse.  I have pop ups, ads, and pages open up
faster than the page I am after. Everything has a
line or two with in a sentence that is underlined..
And up pops an ad.. I have more pop ups that a
dog has flea in mid July. 
So into the shop it goes.. Don't know how long
this will take.. So won't be around for a while.
All I can say is be safe out there.. always make
sure you don't hit something or uncheck something

that will get you.  

No comments: