Thursday, January 09, 2014

PAPER WORK, PAPER WORK...



The beginning of the year means........TAXES...
It is going thru the folder with all the receipts and etc.
As you can see the paper are all over the place... stack
here, a stack there...

What to throw away and what to shred?  Took me 4 hours
of going thru it all.. I had one folder that had what I need for
taxes.. but had to go thru all the other receipts incase I threw
it in the wrong folder.. Which I had .. There were 3 doctor ones and one pharmacy.

While going thru all of it.. and then shredding it.. as if I didn't
have enough to do.. I decided to total what I spent at the 4
different stores we go to the most..  All I can say is WOW..

Also it gave me a view of some of our bigger purchases. Some I thought we got in 2012 instead of 2013.

So I put all the important non tax papers in the folder and put it away.. And have all the taxes related ones to the side for tomorrow...  One day at a time..


No comments: