Monday, January 13, 2014

Vacuum mechanic

I feel like a soldier with a gun in boot camp..
You know where they have to take it
all part and know each part? And replace
all the pieces so it is in a working order.

Last week, it was my vacuum cleaner.. it
wasn't picking up stuff.. so got the manual
out and proceeded.

I thought it was just the filters.. Oh, no
can't be that easy.  But when I saw how
dirty the filter were, I really wasn't that
surprised.  So that meant taking other
parts apart.. First starting with the hose.
Nope seems cleared to me. 

So on to the brush assembly. Much more
involved.  Got that cleaned out, and put
back together.. still not picking up..
Knowing the brush area is completely
clean, I went back to the hoses, even
though I could see that it was clear..
Blew in there.. NOPE.. not clear.
Found a brush that bent so snaked it in.

Ah, ha.. leaves.. memory clicks in.. yep
I was cleaning up dead leaves below one
of my hanging plants, that I am baby
sitting.  After much pulling, prodding,
and pushing with a broom handle from
the other end.. WA LA... CLEAR!!



No comments: