Monday, January 27, 2014

No snow....means fires in the summer....

I don't know which is worse... the no snow
or the way too much fog and overcast.
Most rather not have the snow, as you
have to shovel that.  Doom and gloom,
you don't.

Personally, the doom and gloom is worse.
I think I rather have a foot of snow and sun.
I don't mind shoveling snow.. as long it isn't
constantly every day..and over 4 feet worth.

But snow and sun looks great, makes me
feel great. The snow makes the earth look
clean. And the sun.... anytime of the year
boost my body and attitude up.

Also the scary part of no snow and there
hasn't been any for weeks.. is bad news for us
in the northern area...  No snow means
low or no water table for the summer.
Wells dry up, forest fires are fast and many.
City's limiting your water usage. The fires
is the scariest part of all. Thousands of acres,
and some times forest workers, smoke jumpers
and etc. end up losing their lives.  People lose
their homes... and sometimes it even gets to the
towns. 

So I am hoping and praying for snow in February
and March and part of April..  We will just deal
with it.. it is the way we do things up here in the
northern end of the states.    

No comments: