Monday, April 07, 2014

SO... THIS IS 74?

I turned 74 this past Saturday...
74 ... not quite what I thought it would be.
Better actually. I cross my fingers and
knock on wood... that I am blessed with
pretty good health.  So this isn't bad.
And you know... I don't feel any different
than I did last week..

The King's birthday is the day before mine.
So we do dinner on his birthday and breakfast
on mine. But this year we did both on his birthday.
And I spent mine with a morning with my youngest
daughter and her husband.. Nothing really special,
but a special time..

So this is 74, huh? Well, all of you who are 60
something and are getting anxious about your
70's... it is a piece of cake.

Oh, yea.. the King always jokes about ...do
we get a party with a pony for pony rides..
Answer is always no.. BUT... I got the horse..
After his plant is done, I will find him a special
place in the garden or yard.. Thank, JC... 



2 comments:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Late Birthday to you, Cis, from Ireland. My time to attend to the usual things of the day has been limited, so pardon the tardiness. Hope you had a nice day.

Mari Meehan said...

Love your horse!