Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Boys next door...

I have two little boys who live next door to me..
They are loud...and when I go over and talk to
them, they seem happy to see me and mellow out.

While outside, their antics make me laugh. I have
seen one decide to lay down in the grass.. to see
the other one run across the yard and jump on the
other's back... and then it becomes a tumbling act.

They will race around the yard, like race horses.. to
fall down .. all wore out.  I see one pester the other
one constantly, but not to be yelled at by that one being
tortured.

The neighbors are not fond of these boys. Too noisy they
say. Why doesn't some one do something about them?
Why don't they go inside and be loud?  We want quiet
in our yards in this neighborhood. Their patience is thin
when it comes to these two.

It isn't that they mean to be noisy.. at least I don't think so.
They just want to be noticed. Like I said, when I go over
and talk to them.. they seem very happy with the attention.


Besides they make me smile..

Mr. Click and Mr. Clack... the boys.... 


1 comment:

marlu said...

I love it! We have two that act the same. When they bark at night we get them inside as soon as possible. They seldom bark during the day!