Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blank Page Day or A.D.D.????

This is my second shot at this.....
After my first shot.... I read the paper...
and there was a cartoon that nailed it
on the head. It was the cartoon called.
Non Sequitur and the guy is looking
at a empty canvass and says.....
"Sign.... I just don't seem to have it today"
And that sums up what I felt like at 6am
when I looked at the screen.

Must be one of those blah days. Even
my walking. I couldn't get into it. So I
walked around town, figuring a 20
minute walk was better than no walk.

And on my return, I walk by the garden
and think, I really should do some
adjusting to my tomato plants. They are
in the green house because our weather
was so weird when I started them.And
last year I did it that way and they came
out great, so many tomatoes. Now
they are just there. With a few yellow buds.
But not very promising this year. Last year
it was like a jungle in there. Barely room
for me to walk in. I had a self watering
system in there. All I had to do was switch
the hose connector with the timer to the
one for the green house and the mist came out.
This year, I haven't gotten into rerigging it.

With the whole garden questionable, and
my thinking all the time, how I want to
switch it around for next year. I just can't
get it going. My mind is to when my grandson
is out of day camp in two weeks, he can
help me remove the one fence and place it
down further... oh, well. Not today...

Then I look at the Bronco and remember
I told Sweetie I would clean it out, and
besides I got to get the garbage cans to the
road.

Oh, yea I want to change my walk
thru garden... but can't do that either..
grape vines have taken over the whole area.
Put up something for it to climb. It climbed
all right. Up about 5 feet and then headed
across the area to the house. Feels like the
movie, Little Shop of Horrors. So this fall
when things die down, I am going to put
another brace up, and force it to go up...
but then I need something to go across
for an arbor deal.

So many things to do... so little time.
But wait, I am retired... I am suppose to
have all this time. lol....Or is this what
adult AAD is ... Adult Attention Deficiency.

No comments: