1. Go without shoes, and be dirty
Because someone will turn in your
parents for negligent.
2. Don't swing out over the water
on a rope.
It is not safe and there is the insurance
part.Besides it probably is on someone's
3. Don't walk thru the woods.
Probably private property and there
is the safety issue.
4. Don't go walking the lake or river side.
Probably own by private people,and
they will prosecute.
5. Don't walk home alone after 10 pm.
Curfew or chance of bodily harm
6. Don't steal watermelon or ears of corn.
That is against the law and owners will prosecute.
7. Don't walk in a church by yourself during
It is locked now, too much vandalism
8. Don't ride any school bus except your own.
You have to have a note from your parents.
9. Don't put stuffing in the turkey and
cook it all night long on low.
They say there is a threat of salmonella
10. Don't give chocolate to dogs. Or pork
They say it will kill the dog
11. Don't let your kids run the neighborhood.
There are people out there who will do bodily
harm to them
12. Don't play dodge ball
It hurts, and could cause low self esteem
13. Don't ride your bike on either side of the road.
You will get a ticket from the police officer.
14. Don't let your buddy ride on the bike with you.
15. Don't let people ride in the back, in the
pickup bed of your truck.
16. Don't roller-skate down the sidewalk or road.
17. Don't let your kids sell lemonade,
without a license, for pocket money.
I sure am glad I was a child of the 1940's
Hiding Behind The Flag
12 hours ago