Friday, February 17, 2006

Blogs I like to Read 2 for 1

www.dogwalkmusings.blogspot.com

This is my thinking woman blog that
I visit. I say thinking because the
writer, blogs a lot of things of
interest that you think about. Be
it state or federal, or even the town
she lives in. She brings up some
pretty good thoughts on a lot of
things that just aren't right.

She also was good enough to be
picked up on AP press for seniors
blogging.

But don't think she is all serious,
as she has a good sense of humor
and of course the star of her blog
appears from time to time, besides
the blog picture she has on there.
That is Bacchus, I hope I spelt his
name right, or he might lick my
face. That is right, the dog in
dogwalk of dogwalk musing. You
have to go to her blog to see this
handsome gentleman.

There is the funny site that
she also participates in with her
friend. This is what gal pal is all
about. Everyone should have a
gal pal to run and do the fun stuff
with, go see new things. And these
two hit it off just great. And they go
to some of the fun place. So be sure
to go and see what they see and do.

Check out..www.gollygals.blogspot.com

No comments: