Thursday, February 02, 2006

Go Seahawks

Wow, I am a headliner...
A local blog, has me as
blog of the week. This was
quite a nice surprise and an
honor.

You see this blog is one of
the nicest put together blogs.
It has all kinds of bells and
whistles. And she is a great
source to ask questions on
how to add to your blog, for
us beginners. She helped me.
And I send others to her too.
Her blog is listed in my blogs
to link to. Your Choice. So go
look and see.

Well, Sunday is the big day.
Super Bowl Sunday. Yahoo.
The King hates football. And
I enjoy the game.
Once in while I will go to
someone's house and watch.
But I have to tone it down if I do.
You see if it is a good game, I
talk to the TV. I am the one standing
there yelling loud, RUN, RUN, RUN
as they are heading down the field.
And sometimes the letters SOB come
out of my mouth. So it is best I am
alone. The King will come in to help
himself of the goodies... and torment
me, telling me he is for the other team.

This year is special, just as it was the
year the Patriots played and then about
4 years later played and won. This is the
year of the Seahawks. Their first time at
the bowl. I sure hope it is a close one.

I hate the 48 to 6 scores. But I have been
wearing a Seahawks sweatshirt before it
was cool. So............

GO SEAHAWKS..

No comments: