Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Frustration 101

Some days are more frustrating
than others.

I read on a blog and in the
paper about a young woman,
who believes that Papa
Boyington should not be
honored with a campus
memorial at UW.
(University of Washington)

Why you ask...get this.
Because he killed too many
people. Of course it was
war time, but that seems
to escape her. And she
doesn't realize because
of Pappy and others like
him... she is able to go
to college.

The next thing that has me
frustrated, is the Federal
Government/ Bush wanting
to sell off Federal lands.
26,000 cres and some of
it is prime land in Idaho.

But what really has me sick
to my stomach... is the sale
of the East Coast Ports to the
Saudi's. I had heard about Miami.
Then last night it was mention
New York, Baltimore and a few
others are also going.

What have we done? Why
are these ports in trouble
enough to be sold? What
are the unions going to now?
Have they priced the ports into
foreign hands?

There was a movie called...
Are the Gods Crazy... what
I have to ask.. Is our Government
going crazy? Bush and his group
say we have nothing to be concerned
about. WHAT????? me a little
simple minded housewife, am I
the only one who sees this?

Even if you put to the side the
fact that most of the terrorist
seem to be coming from there.
What about the fact that a
foreign country is going to own
our sea ports.

Maybe I am the one going crazy.
Maybe I shouldn't read papers
anymore. Maybe the King has
it right. Just enjoy hunting and
fishing, until the flaming idiots
get here. Put my head in the
sand of denial.
Maybe I am just getting
too old.

4 comments:

JBelle said...

Cis, get those seed catalogues out. Now they make sense.

JBelle said...

You knew I was out of town this last weekend, right?

Word Tosser said...

yes, and yes....dang it

JBelle said...

I didn't talk to you before and I didn't want you to think I would miss for just any reason. I'm really looking forward to the next one if Herb will give me the nod.