Friday, July 07, 2006

Just for today.. below

.................................................
. .
. .
. blank page .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. . ...............................................

I always wanted to do that....
so it will have to do until I think
of something of interest...
As today... my grandson and I are
covering windows for the painting.
and then at 11:30 we are off to the
movies. I think grandmothers should
do that, with grandsons... we are
going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean#2.
The first show is at 11:45...have a good
weekend..
Happy 4oth...Gilbert

1 comment:

LucilleNT said...

Yep thats what Grandma's shuld do, a little work and lots of fun and laughter...my grandson is due end of August or first week in September...my first..can't wait. The kids want to move to Englewood Colorado from Redondo Beach California??? They think its a safer place to raise their son...okay with me, closer for me to drive..smile...your the most...and far from a simple mind.