Friday, October 26, 2007

Dish or Gossip

Everyone likes to dish.
No, not the kind you eat
off of.

But not everyone likes to
gossip. But then again, I
guess you can say gossip
is at every office, or gathering
of men or women. Yes, Men
gossip. Some I have heard are
worse than women. And I have
told them so.

There is a difference you know. Or
at least to me there is. So what is
the difference.

To me.........

Dish is when you get some tidbit of
news, that you know most don't know.
And you tell others. First. Dish is positive.
It doesn't hurt anyone. Usually about
a project that is to start, or someone
has gotten a promotion or something in
that line.

Gossip is, negative, and usually hurtful.
Gossip is usually about people. About
how they have lost something, a job,
spouse, or possessions. And some times
gossip is revengeful.

I personally don't like gossip. I don't
like something that is said, that is
hurtful to others.

That is my humble opinion.

No comments: