Tuesday, October 30, 2007

GONE!!

As you can see from below for Sunday's post, we
went to Schweitzer Mountain for a drive. And you
can see the beauty is still there. In spite of the new
growth. But on the way up and as we came back
down slowly, we saw where we use to travel into
the trees, that are pictured here... Our hearts sank.
You see this is the beginning of how we got to our
Huckleberry patch. And the place where we could
sit under the power lines and pick all around us,
get a gallon in about an hour or so time.....
well, it is all gone. They thrashed the whole area.
The power line area is totally done in
only dirt... why they did this, I don't know, but it sure
made us sick.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your berry patch, looks like it was hit by a tornado or something. Anyway, as I mentioned to you while you were here last week, I will let you know where my patch is next year, though it's in this area and you may have to travel a bit to get here. It's about a half hour out of town and I would love to show you where it's at. Until next year maybe. The Stickman

Mari Meehan said...

You've gotta love our fellow bloggers! I won't reveal who wrote the previous comment but you know I know. A new adventure to look forward to!