Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hopefully, Helpful

Today I am on the run.
Delivering Grandson to
school. Exercise and then
going to a meeting with a family
to, I guess what would be a
consultant type deal. I am
doing this for free. I hope I
can be of help.

It got me to thinking, that maybe
they aren't the only one who would
need the information. So I am working
on how to down size it or do two days
worth on the blog.

The subject is Alzheimer's and the family.
I am doing this to help the family. It is
a subject that people have become more
acquainted with in the past few years. Like
other diseases, it seems like it is on the
rise. The one disease that scares the
bejeeves out of me. Not for me personally.

Not that I wouldn't be upset to find out I
had it.. as I surely would. A mind is a
terrible thing to waste...But for the family
that it leaves behind. There is no real
closure until the end. Which can last up
to 20 years.

So tomorrow I will start posting on the
subject... and hopefully today will go
well enough to help this family that I
will be talking to.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I hope you will do one or more posts on this subject. I know very little about it, and would like to know a lot more.