Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Unsuspecting..and a New Blogger

I was minding my own business and
it happened. I was sitting there, watching
the news last night and decided I wanted
a drink of water. I stood up... and I don't
know what happen, but my knee had a
severe pain. I couldn't put my weight on it.
What the heck?

Yes, I had been doing yard work yesterday.
And yes, I pulled and push stuff. I cut back
heavy branches with my clippers. And I did
have to put the handle on my leg so I could
push harder on the other handle. But I didn't
feel anything happen. Other than the branch
broke. And why didn't it tell me then, that I
had done something not cool??? But to wait
until I was unsuspecting... minding my own
business... then hit me.. Well, it is just
unfair.

I have a new blog for you all to read. It is
by a young lady who I babysat (oh, she is
going to love that one) when she was young.
Always a sweet gal and a great sense of humor.

She grew up, married a young man in Alaska,
and became a judge up there. She has raised
2 young ladies. She did a short blog of a couple
months about the oldest one moving to New York.
And the horrors of the heart, and trying to be brave,
as she let her first born fly away. Now it is lost in
the cyberspace of internet.

She has started a new one. Telling about her
adjustment to Seattle after 24 years of living in
Alaska. Her baby girl (now she really isn't going
to like that one..the daughter that is) is going to
school in Seattle. So my friend has moved to
Seattle while the daughter is in school. Don't know
how long my friend will be there. But some of
her take on the city life, after being away from it
for 24 years... is fun.. So if you would like to check
it out... go to
http://www.yourgonnamakeit.blogspot.com:80/

No comments: