Friday, October 12, 2007

Readers...

I want to thank all those who checked
in and gave me the most in one day views.
I got in one day, more views than I get in a
week...

Thank you Erica, for getting married. lol..
I checked in to see what my weekly views
were. And it was a whopping 337 for the week.
So I check it out... it was everyone checking
out Erica's wedding pictures. It couldn't be
for a better reason. Anyone who knows Erica
knows what a wonderful young lady she is.

I average about 16 to 20 regulars. From all
over the states and world. Which is pretty
heady stuff, until you check out the referral.
Some of it is from Huckleberries and friends.
But some of it is from Google. Which I check
back to see what was the magic word that
sent them to me. But on the 6th and 7th,
it was all local. 90 some on the 6th and
119 on the 7th. I usually get just over 100
for the week.

It has been a very satisfying week for me.
Some times when you post, you wonder if
it is even worth the read. But with Erica's
wedding and my Alzheimer's post... I feel
good about both.

Again, thank you readers.

1 comment:

PinkAcorn said...

Read you blog on Alzheimer's. Another thing to watch out for is meds. If they are on multiple meds given by a health care provider you need to ask if they are taking or refusing them. Are they chewing pill that need to be swallowed. Are there any changes you can observe (objective vs subjective) like dry mouth, drooling, ...it's good for families to at least read up on the side effects of meds to distinguish between common and life threatening side effects and always report either to an MD.

I've seen meds left on the table side and thrown away and not reported...just be assertive and play an active role - it's no easy task.