Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dementia in Rhapsody

I have mild dementia, I am sure.
I have room dementia... you know where
you go in to get something or do something
and for the life of you, you can't remember what.
So you go back to the first room, to restep what
you were doing, before you headed out of that room.

Then there is electronic dementia.
Every time I get a new electronic object, I
lose every piece of common sense there is.
Even if the object is one I have own before.
Because the company has decided the old
one no longer applies and they bring out
the new and improved. New wires, new
colors, and different connections.

Yes, I do have mild dementia and I resent it.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Joining your dementia club LOL..

x

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am The editor/writer with physician.com. I really liked your site and i am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URl in subject line to take a step ahead and also to avoid spam.

Thank you,
Anna Huges
editorial.physician@gmail.com
www.physician.com