Monday, February 09, 2009

Polite People don't....

Polite People don't call after 9pm.
Anytime the phone rings in our house
after 9, it jars us. Because we wonder
who is hurt or what is going on.

We don't call people after 9 pm unless it
is a prearranged deal. We don't call
people with children after 8 pm. As we know
they are in the process of getting the kids thru
baths, beds stories and etc.

We just don't feel comfortable with late calls.

Also we don't like people who call and just say
hi. Now how am I suppose to know who it is, that
calls and says just hi? When I call, I say hi, this is......
I don't think it is fair to the person on the other side
to have to play guessing games.

But then again, I guess I am just old fashion.
As the young crowd call at all hours. And that is
fine, if they are both single, and it doesn't disturb
the whole household.

No comments: