Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What the ??

What the??

As I watched the Super Bowl on Sunday,
I could not figure out why CTV was in the
corner. I could not understand why CTV
was in the cards that the audience turns
to make a sign.

When I saw the Lay's commercial about
how it was made with Canadian potatoes,
I was irritated, after all I live in one of the
bigger potatoes states, Idaho. I was
thinking the heck with Lay's, if they can't
use the good old USA potatoes.

I even was puzzled as the game went by,
with all these Canadian ads. Then in the
back of my mind, was a notice that the
cable company was having trouble with
KHQ-6... and this was an NBC channel.
so was this the answer to their problem,
we get our station from Canada?

And when on Good Morning American, talked
about the most popular ads, I was upset I missed
some of them. And couldn't figure out why I didn't
see it.

Today the answer came on the front page. It seems
who ever Northland Cable gets their feed from, had
switched. Even as I read the article, I still not sure
why. And I guess for now it is just for the Super Bowl.
So no big deal.

Besides in a couple weeks it won't matter anyway.

No comments: