Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Are you a TURTLE?

If someone ask you….’ARE YOU A TURTLE?” do you know
what the proper answer it? And do you know what the consequences are if you don’t give the right answer?

As a member of the International Association of the TURTLES, Inc.
I do know that answer. I have been a member since 1970.

Which is kind of strange. Because when I got the turtle tattoo
while in Hawaii for my 70th birthday, I never gave that a
thought. I got it because what it it represents, ...the turtle symbol means, Hawaiian symbol of longevity, peace, humility and the spirit within..

Anyway, I came across my membership card and wondered, are their
Anymore Turtles out there… and do they remember the answer.
So they remember the questions they had to answer in order to be come
A TURTLE.

2 comments:

MLove said...

YBYSAIAM

Kay Dennison said...

I'm not a turtle. I don't do tattoos!