Friday, April 05, 2013

And then I was 73....


April is a busy month… I think all good people are born in
April. But that is just my humble opinion… being I am one
of them.

Let’s see… April 1st.. is my bf called, gal pal… she turn 65.
April 3, 2013… is my grandson and the King’s bff.
April 4, is my older sister and the King’s.
Today the 5th, is mine..
April 8th is a niece in law…
April 13, is 2 friend’s as well as my mother’s
April 14 is my twin cousins and a niece
April 16 is a good friends..
April 17 is a blogger friend
April 20 is an long time friend
April 22 is a friend and my youngest daughter’s (also she was born on EARTH
DAY, so know when that started..43 years ago)
April 26 was my uncle’s…
April 28th was my grandmother’s

Then if we throw in Marianne’s family, they cover what mind don’t.
The 1st, 2nd and the 7th

1 comment:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Birthday, Cis. Have a wonderful day.