Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How did Bill Cosby do it?


Bill Cosby is one of my favorite comedians. I have seen many of his movies and his shows. I have seen his one man shows. I have bought his books and records in the past. The man is funny.

But I got to ask you… how many times have you watch Bill? Be it at a talk show or his own shows and laughed. Not only laughed but laughed hearty.

He pulled it off without one cuss word or nasty remarks about anyone. Unless You count his brother Russell… lol..

He told us stories of life. About his family, about his friends… who can forget Fat Albert….Weird Harold … Now days they would probably jump all over him for being insensitive with those names. People tend to jump over the smallest things.

I still enjoy Bill. Be it his humor or his common sense. One of his saying is a favorite of my daughters.  
I often find that people swear when they can't think of an intelligent  response.”

Why is it the comedians of today.. find it has to have at least 5 cuss words, in a joke or story? 
Guess I am getting old…

No comments: