Thursday, April 25, 2013

Now how was that a good idea???


I guess I would be a lousy criminal. I think too much.
My parents taught me that actions have responsible and
consequences.  So I am always thinking … what is the
worse scenario.  This also taught me how to get thru
life’s problems.  If I think of the worse scenario, and what
I am going to do to handle that… then I am ready for what
ever happens. 90% of the time the worse doesn’t happen,
but if it does, I know what I am going to do.

So you have criminals who do actions, and then after you
learn why… and I ask.. how was that a better idea?

Some people go into a store and rob it. Now in Jesse James,
or Bonnie and Clyde days, it was a bad idea.
After all, you were in and out with the money. And  
dodging bullets of the people around.. (after all, all men
And some women had guns in those days)... dead men spend no money. But robbers of the 1960’s had a little more luck.
But as we all know.. rarely did they get away with it. Maybe
D.B. Cooper did… Now days, there are cameras everywhere.
If it isn’t the stores or banks security camera’s.. there are millions of people with phones with cameras.  From the days of Rodney King, it is harder to get away with anything.

Same with the  bombers who have blown up our country areas. Did it for why? To change what? What ever their reason, it never changed what they wanted changed.  Well, maybe not.. after all we have to go thru some mighty inconveniences now because of it. But politics and policies of the government have not changed to what they figure it would. And the cameras caught them either doing the deed, or buying the products of their destruction. The Boston Bombers were followed by cameras on a building across the street from the explosion. I am sure investigation has found them on cameras on another building, without the backpacks after they passed the other camera.  
Now they are either in jail for life or dead… how was that a better idea?
This is where I wish the media would not show pictures of this man that is left behind.(since he has been found). and all the others..and just refer to them as defendant number 1 or defendant number 2…
Show the damage, show the victims but give nothing to the criminal. And for God’s sake don’t call it the worse incident ever.. because that seems to lead to someone who wants to do better. So not liking our country and trying to destroy part of it, killing innocent people, who have nothing to do with your life.. then end up dead or in jail the rest of your life… that is a better idea?  

One guy killed a young woman…. And hid her body. Of
course she was found.    Why did he do this? Well, it seems
he had raped her, and she ran.. SO HE, runs after her and
grabs her and kills her. BECAUSE? HE WAS AFRAID SHE
WOULD GO TO THE POLICE….and he would get arrested
for rape. Now.. really how is killing her… a better idea?
Rape, a couple years in jail… Murder..25 to life. Oh, yea, that was a great idea.

Or the husband who didn’t want to pay child support or alimony, or divide the family finances and property… who kills, or tries to find someone to kill his wife.  So being in jail the rest of your life… that is better than sharing material things? Now that is a good idea?

I guess I just don’t understand that kind of thinking…

No comments: