Thursday, April 11, 2013

Itchy, scratchy.....


I bet I can have you scratching and itching (maybe that isn’t the correct usage) well, you know what I mean.. I bet, within 5 minutes or less.  Look at your watch… start now..

Ticks… fleas….. (are you starting?) and then the dredge of all parents and teachers… LICE….  Are you scratching yet? No?
give yourself a minute of two… of thinking about them..

I have stood tall, thinking…. No no.. I am ok.. but before I walk away, there I am .,. scratch scratch, here and there… My head starts.. even if it is just fleas we talk about.  Well, I just started so, did you?

What is it about those 3 varmints, that you have that reaction, even though you know you have none of them on you?  Just the subject gets you.. and God forbid if someone near you shows you one on them..  You will be scratching for at least an hour off and on..Is it nerves or is it the bug? It
will drive you nuts...for an hour or so, it will take that long to get it out of your head.  

And tick and flea season is around the corner.. or may have
already started with fleas…because we had such a mild winter. I don’t think we had it cold enough to …just a minute..(scratch,scratch) to have the fleas killed or dormant still.  

Sorry, got to go, (scratch, scratch) got to go find my back scratcher.
Then go to the store and get Misty and Rokon flea collars.. 

No comments: