Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Can't wrap my head around it...


I have a hard time with people who see facts and still don’t get it.
Birthers are a good example of that. The ones who still believe that Obama wasn't born on USA soil/is a born citizen.  Even with proof that they asked for and received.  I just don’t get it.

Now we have the two brothers who did the bombing in Boston.
There are quite a few who don’t think the boys did it.
Even with pictures of the backpack on their shoulder and their clothing in the video.  The bag placed on the curb by the fence. The color of the items and the items left after the bombing.

They feel it is just a consequence that the same backpack was used in the bombing.  So how do they figure the oldest one had one exactly like it when they cornered them, and he threw it at the police officers?
And they found some of the clothing and things they made the bombs with, in the younger one’s dom apt.?

I have a feeling that even if these people saw a video of the boys stopping and placing it there, they wouldn't believe it.

I just can’t get my head around that kind of thinking. Granted, the US Government has lied to us in the past.. but this is Boston’s finest who is telling us.. it is the building across the street that had the video.
All I can do is shake my head. 

No comments: