Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lost in the 50's car show.... in spite of rain

GENTLEMEN CARS...  and etc...

 In spite of the rain, there were quite a few who walked in the drizzle... and a fair amount of
cars.. I am sure there were those who decided not to brave the rains.. cars and people..

 one of my favorites...

 I drove one like this when I was 17... waited and waited for these gentlemen to move.. but they stood there.. and I had a lot of cars to go...




 This gentleman, open his picnic box to show me, and let me take a picture.. all of it from the 1930's.
 Yellow and orange... for sale for next year?  Terry Iverson has this one.. he did our kitchen
remodel last year..
 This green one.... is our neighbor Frank's... we watch it grow so to speak.. the first time he took
it for a run, he sat on a box... and it didn't have a body on it yet..









Remember, just click on the picture to enlarge it..

No comments: