Monday, May 20, 2013

Rainy, laid back weekend


Had a nice laid back weekend, with the King…starting off with the car parade for our Lost in the 50’s weekend that Sandpoint puts on yearly.
And once again they have put the parade, show and extras to bed with great success.  Even with all the rain off and on, I am sure everyone had a great time.  With any luck, maybe.. just maybe we might be in the parade next year. As
The King as been working on his 47 Ford pickup with a schedule of getting painted by the boys in July or August.. whichever time we get all those involved together.

I have figured out that 1963 must have been a great year for births as those born in that year… are 50 this year… and every time I turn around, there is another one turning 50.  
We have my sister in law, my son, my son in law, a gal I worked with, a daughter of a friend, a gal I use to baby sit when I had small children… and a few others.. 1963 must have been a very good year…

Well, I am hoping, the weather powers that be, are correct today, as I have some more pots to plant… and I need good weather..   With next weekend being the weekend chosen to be Memorial Day. (I still like it on the day its
self.. which won’t be until the following weekend, which happens to be my twin son’s birthday…now that was a memorial day) Anyway, we go out to the cemetery and put flowers on the graves. I have two pots to take with us.
And want them to have a good start before we put them there.  The Hester Family is in charge of the cemetery now.. and they have done a wonderful
job of it.   


No comments: