Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Well, last week was not a total lost...

As you could see, I was not feeling the sharpest mid last week... 
My mother use to teach us, that by doing physical work, that it usually irons out. Muscle will keep working, as long as you keep using them.. and if they are sore, or hurt like Hades.. then just keep using them .. a little slower.. And that is what I did.. 


also tied up the clematis, as it will fall down and across the lawn if not kept in check.


 Some of the yard art in place... in the yard and on the deck wall..



 And Mother's day morning... it was sunshine and a cup of coffee...

This an experiment... I saw on Facebook.. it is suppose to glow in 
the dark.. ....not... but you sure can see them from the highway, 2 blocks away.. lol

So you see, I didn't just sit around, while I took some time off blogging, and the muscles are loosing up and not painful anymore. 

No comments: