Wednesday, June 05, 2013

14 and counting...



Today is the King’s and mine 14th anniversary.  So 14 years married.
And 27 years together.  (I had to make sure it was going to last before I jumped into the marriage…lol)

This is a nice picture of him with one of our kids… #1 son… as #2 or #3 or #4, as I don’t use their names here) … which by the way, #1 turns 50 next month… geesh, these kids are getting old.

The King took on, not only a very opinionated woman with a strong head, but also gain 8 kids, and we are up to 22 grandchildren and about 13 great grandchildren now.  All who dearly love him.

I considered myself twice blessed. As my deceased husband was a blessing to me.. and then God was kind enough to find another man who would put up with
me.  A man who puts up with all my being a bitch, when I don’t like me.. yet he still loves me. Who treats me like a Queen, during those times…  He might frustrate me from time to time.. with his practical jokes, and pranks, and putting things off, but I tell you, it has been a great 14 years… and I wouldn't
 trade him for any one else.  I am one lucky gal…
THANKS, KING… may we grow old together gracefully….   


2 comments:

Marianne Love said...

Congratulations.

Mari Meehan said...

Congratulations to you both!