Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Computer headache....

Why is it working on the computer gives me head aches...
I am a reasonable sane, intelligent person.. things should be
fairly simple.. yet. not...  After all if it says import or export
email address, if it doesn't have what you have....
at least give a space for you to type in what you do have...
after all your computer should recognize it...
It gives me a headache...

And it kind of reminds me of bookkeeping... as it just takes a
mere miss spell or capital to foul up the words.. and if it is a password, then you really have a problem.. finally have decided to
type out the password on a separate sheet, and then copy paste it
into the slot. that helps... sometimes. And like bookkeeping when
you realize it was a simple mistake, you hit your head with the DUH.. remark.

My windows live mail has been fouling up.. so changed things
to another system called Thunderbird... but the head aches that came with it.. had me almost thinking of putting up with the original mess and just work around it. I guess like any other
new association... it takes time to get comfortable... and the New
England of me, likes to stay in the old rut and cuss it than change.
But change I have done..



No comments: