Monday, October 28, 2013

Pictures from around the yard...

As the year starts to end... there is still some plants hanging on. 
The colors are beautiful... and with the turning back of the 
clock it is a sure sight to get ready for winter, even though it does
start for another month and half... 

One of my favorites is Johnny Jump ups and pansy These all seem to be a hardy group...
Here we are at the end of October and they are still blooming. 







 Johnny Jump ups......

 These are some of the hanging baskets who are also still hanging in there.. some are half dead, yet still has blossoms on over half of it..

 Now this is one clematis  that has had it.. this is the first year for it..

 Yet this old clematis still has life to it... and even has a few deep purple flowers on it. 



 The last rose of summer... fall?

 The burning bush is getting past its prime...

 This is my neighbors maple? tree... I love it... and I can see it from my kitchen sink window

 Even up close and personal.. this tree pleases me... love the contrast of the yellow with the brown trunk






No comments: