Monday, October 07, 2013

Working with your husband...

I love helping my husband... I hate working with my husband.
Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, they say.
I do know that I am logical.. so everything has an order...
My husband line of order is what ever is in his head at the
moment... and not necessarily in the next moment.. of which
he doesn't tell me he has switched gears.

When I work with him, it is fun until the line of order gets afoul.
I think if you move the things in front of you... then that opens the area for the next things to put away... and then the next. 

He starts out that way, but he will see something in the middle, and want to get that first and then something on the other side,and back to the front.. and cussing as he goes, as he is slipping and sliding on things in his way. 

If anyone were to be here while we work together.. and there
has been some poor souls, who don't understand.. think we
hate each other and how can we fight like that.  Which both of us will look at such person and wonder what are they talking about. We were just discussing how to do things.

But to be honest... I now know.. and understand my parents.. as they would bicker so much... I had to leave the area sometimes. And I would ask Mom (when I was an adult and it was safe to ask such questions) why do you help him, if he fights with you so much.
She would look so surprised and ask, what fighting? We were just talking, discussing options...

Now I understand.  but boy I can get so much more done by
myself... and the King probably thinks the same.


And that is why I do my projects while he is hunting. 

No comments: