Monday, October 21, 2013

Let the sun shine thru....

As I have ponder each morning for the past 3 days, of fog.
I think each morning.. oh, no.. not fog again... so dismal.
and I don't do well with overcast day and foggy days. Especially when it is so foggy I can hardly see the big red warehouses across the street.

But each day, around 11am.. the sun is out and I feel regenerated.
Which today made me think about how much that is like life.

We get so bounded up in the down side of things, that we forget, that this too shall pass, and sun light of life will come back around.

And if one looks at things in total instead of the fingernail print of now... we can see some good to each thing.
You have seen the remarks... " get sick of traffic until it dawns on me I am lucky I have a car to be in traffic with."  I see only hamburger in the refrigerator, then it dawns on me, I have food where there are a lot of people
have none.. and etc...


So when life hands you fog.... let the sun shine thru... as it will before the day is over.  

No comments: