Thursday, September 24, 2015

They found me and know my age....

Off and on I have gotten some ads that
could be said to target me... but they are
rare..

Most are the usual.. charities, insurances,
PBS station, politic, and etc.. just like anyone
else...of any age...

But this week, they got me.. they found me
and know my age..... as  in  OLD...

I have gotten seniors life insurance for
me to have for my family... after all I can't
collect it, if I am dead...

Then there is the funeral insurance... I didn't
know I was that close.... guess I better check
and see if the expiration date has shown up
on my heel yet...

Then yesterday it was the HELP ME, I HAVE
FALLEN DOWN AND CAN'T GET UP necklace.
Geesh,  I don't need one of those.. at the age of 48,
oh, yea.. forgot.. I am 75... oh, well.. it all shreds

the same.  

No comments: