Wednesday, April 19, 2017

NOT OLDER THAN DIRT BUT...AS OLD AS EARTH

NOT OLDER THAN DIRT BUT …AS OLD AS EARTH.  
at least EARTH DAY... 

This coming Saturday is EARTH DAY…
I know for a fact that it is the 47th year of Earth Day.

How do I know that? Because I had my last child,
My sweet daughter on that day. I did not know it
was Earth Day at that time.. Had not heard about
how they were even going to have an earth day..
Probably not a top subject when one is pregnant.
So did not try to have my daughter on that day.

But it has been a source of humor for her, as she tells
all, that she is as old as the earth…because she was
born on Earth Day.  Not quite as old as dirt.. but close.

Told her once, that she was so special, they made it
a holiday of sorts….

So come this Saturday… celebrate EARTH DAY…. And
I will celebrate my daughter’s birthday… 



No comments: