Wednesday, April 05, 2017

What is the difference?

As I have been outside the last few days,
with the sun out and nice and warm.. it
has been from 55 up to as much as 61.
And I was in my tee shirt, and wondering if
I should get my shorts out.
Now granted, I was working in the yard, but
it seemed awful warm.. even when I was up
on the deck, drinking coffee at the table and
looking at what to do next. I even turn down
the heater to 65 in the house… it was so warm.

But the next morning, I got up and I am COLD!!
The house was 65, as I forgot to raise up the
heat a few notches.. to 69-70 (depending if
it is me or the King who turns it up.. he does 70).

But I am flaming freezing…then it dawns on me,
The heater is set at 65.  So I got to ask you..
What the heck difference is it between the
day before.. outside.. warm day.. of 55-59,
t-shirt weather… even thoughts of shorts,
compared to inside 65?

And today…. I am 77.. wow, if I had known
I was going to live this long, I would have

taken better care of myself… :-)… 
But to me, it is just another day.. only the
ones ending in 0 or 5 are kind of important. 
But then again.. I am still alive at 77, to that
has to be good for something... :-)

1 comment:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Birthday, Cis. Stay warm wherever you are and have a wonderful day.