Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What a difference a day makes...

For some reason yesterday must have been a high energy day.

I was up at 4:20am.  Now I haven’t been up that early
in a year or so, unless we had somewhere to go on the
road.  But to just wake up and not be able to go to sleep
again… so got up type of day, just hasn’t been in my
system. More like sleep for 10 hours, during this winter,
type of day.  Early to bed and late to rise.. at 7am.

Then after having breakfast, a couple of chores, and
then off with the King to his doctor. Back home, I got
out the lights that I had ordered for the pergola.
320 FEET of lights!!!.  I unwound the two connect balls.
laid them out on the lawn and then proceeded to
go back and forth, down on side, and then the other
side, and then across.. and then a star in the middle
WHICH WAS NOT EASY… finally had to drawn one
and then map it out. …. Doubling that area and then
around the edges twice.  It took me 2 and half hours.
And at last count was 37 trips up and down the ladder.
and surprisingly, I still have knees this morning.

Then at night fall, I walked out and plugged them in.
It has 8 different series… flashing, chasing, blinking
and steady.. for got the other 4.  They are not as bright
as the ones I have had on there for the past 2 years..
but really nice. And only $19 on Amazon.  And I can
tell you… 320 feet is a LOT… lol..

After such a day, I thought my batteries would be run
down by 8pm… but surprisingly I lasted until 10 pm after
reading for an hour and half.

Yep, what a difference a day makes…especially
when it is mixed with sunshine.  As it didn’t start

raining until about 2 hours after I finished. 

No comments: