Friday, April 22, 2005

The Call of the Sun

Oh, this is way to hard to do... sit here and
blog today...I feel the call of the sun... garden
work, warm sun.

I walked twice today. Once with my fast
walking partner and now I have a new
one... she just got over knee surgery
so the therapist says start walking. She is
my slow walking partner. We walk to the
Post Office together Monday
thru Friday, except Tuesday when I
work. It is going really well for her.
She is gaining speed.

But as I walked, I see people getting
their garden tools out. We got our
garden ready for planting. So need
to get out in the green house and
clean out the final junk. Get the
chairs out on the deck.
Yesterday, I got my windchimes out.

YES!! finally good weather. Yard work,
soft warm soil... good for the soul.
Can't sit here any longer....
Have a good weekend..

No comments: