Thursday, April 07, 2005

Gas Prices

Yard work yesterday.....
tennis elbow today...
Well, that is the pits.

Also, my husband
went by our gas
station as they were
putting up their new price
of $2.37...and then I
read this mornings
paper and see that is
higher than everyone.
Usually our gas station
is the last one to change
the price. So can only
imagine what Sandpoint
must be.
With this being Spring break
my daughter took a couple
days off to do some things
with her son. So she called
and said, I don't want to waste
this gas... I am going to Cda.
Do you have anything you want
to do there? So we made a
list and off I go in an hour.
This is really sad. To make
just going to Cda a big
project. And to think in
the 1970's my friends and
I were going to start walking
everywhere because gas rose
to 32 cents

No comments: