Friday, April 08, 2005

Mindless

As I sit here with my senior citizen perfume on,
( that is ben gay, for you young ones) wondering
how long this elbow thing is going to last, I find
myself mindless.

When I was thinking about what Dave had said
about me starting my own blog, and my reply to
him, about being lazy and not having enough to
fill a blog daily. (which is why I don't do weekends)
I wonder has it happen? Am I finally after a couple
weeks, mindless... empty headed? At least for
just today? Nah, just I have so many things
I am suppose to be doing, and can't seem to
get my mind around that.

So for lack of an interesting subject and I don't
want to bore you with my chore/honey-d0 list
(yes, woman have those too) ... I will get it started.

And Monday, start with fresh words to toss
around to see if anything interesting
enough to share comes to mind and
hopefully with some humor.

So have a great weekend.... get your seeds out
and start thinking gardening.

No comments: