Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ARE YOU GAS WORTHY?

Are you Gas worthy?

On Seinfeld, they had a episode on
"are you sponge worthy". Well, you had
to be there.

Now I am asking myself... it this thing
I am suppose to go to, gas worthy?
Meeting someone for coffee, are they gas
worthy.
Some might think, is this date, gas worthy?
Is this person gas worthy?
You want a ride to where? Is this event
gas worthy?

Gas continuing rise is getting to everyone.
Our prices were higher than the south.
Has been for years. They tell us because
we get ours from a different refinery.
This is true... we get ours, I would suppose
from Montana's Great Falls or Billings.
Or maybe Washington's, Tacoma or Anacortes.
Or even Canada as they have 3 up there not far
from the border.

So tell me why when the south refineries went
out, why is our gas going up. And when one
goes up 20 cents in 24 hours, is that gas
price legal? Shell raised theirs up 20 cents in
29 hours. From 6:30 am on Thursday to Friday
at 12 pm. Story is they can only raise it as each
tank comes in. And you know the tanker didn't
come in two days in a row.

Well, guess I will go walking... running a little
late. Maybe I should find my backpack I use
to have, so I can pick up some groceries too.

So think about it...
Humm, are you gas worthy?

2 comments:

God's Helper said...

I can fully understand "Gas Worthy". I am even thinking that way about my job. Our gas bill was about half of what I make. I see on the news that WA has no gouging laws. Nice to learn. So hang on it is not going to get better.

stebbijo said...

I only take the van to the store or to places that demand my attention now. I guess I am saving being unemployed now because of the gas -- kind of like god's helper with the cost to get to work. I am not holding my breath, however, that it will end any time soon.