Thursday, September 29, 2005

On Line Quizzes

I saw this on another blog. And so I took
it... and here, below, is the quiz and my
answer I got back.

Which makes me wonder. Do
these come out like horoscopes?
General and every one gets the same
one? Or it can be bent around, so
you find yourself in it. Somehow.

After all, what are they going to say
you are an idiot and don't belong
on line. Or in other cases, your
opinion doesn't mean any thing.
We just have these so you will
go to our site and we get paid
for you hitting our site.

And we like sheep, follow thru.
I will admit it, I am a sheep.
I am a sucker to see how I
rate on different views. Or
what kind of person I am
type quizzes.

Just like horoscopes, "you will
have a fairly good day. People will
listen to you... and of course when
I was working... Don't lift anything
heavy, gave my fellow workers big
laughs. After all that was our job.

So while I am a sucker for a quiz.
I will pass this on to you... and you
can see how you do.. Don't be surprised
if you get the same as I did.
You will see my thoughts on it..in red.

Your Blogging Type is Confident
and Insightful***
see the *** that is their LOL...
You've got a ton of brain power,
of course I do..just can't remember
what I did with it.
and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
yes, and that is why you are here reading
Both creative and logical, you come
up with amazing ideas and insights.
Again, that is why you are here..LOL
A total perfectionist, you find yourself
revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
Oh, so not true.... I write... I ship it...I
pray a lot...

You blog for yourself - and you don't care
how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!
now that is true...because I learn a long
time ago, not to sweat the small stuff..
but grateful as hell, that people do like
this blog, tho.

Here you go... try it for you now.
What's Your Blogging Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbloggingpersonalityquiz/

No comments: