Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Finally Messed Up

Well, it happen... I was afraid I would
do it some day.

I was making a index of titles I have
used for my blog. Also, copied them
so I could make up a book for my great
grandchildren to read years from now,
after I am gone.

As I was working on the index, I found
two blogs that had the same name...
which the stories are different so I wasn't
too upset over that. But my greatest fear
was writing the same one twice. Especially
when I go back into my old emails that
I sent out years ago (pre-blog days) about
something that has happen to me that is
funny. These are good for my short days,
or if I have a blank day. I will bring them
up to date and then use the email. Usually
done on a Tuesday because I work that
day and time is limited.

I found a duplicate. I used two different
titles. But the stories are the same.
This was March 29 and August 30th....
and no one was the wiser. But I have
had this fear, so I thought I would fest
up to it, in case some one went way back
and read some of my older blog.
Sorry... Senior moment.
The double name was Gas Prices.
It was about two different deals but
the titles were the same.

Well, now that I have an index on my
titles, I can go there and see if I already
told this story. Actually I think I have used
up all my old email stories anyway. So I
guess I better get my brain stirred up and
come up with some good stuff.

But then life seems to bring something to mind anyway.

1 comment:

God's Helper said...

So you proved again that you are only human. I often wondered where you came up with ideas. That is just not fair. I delete old emails. Once again, you are smarter...