Monday, March 20, 2006

Blah Monday

I don't know if I am caught
between Cabin fever and
Spring fever.

I am looking outside.
See the sun, see the
frost on the ground.
I want to get out there
and do something. But
so far can't do anything.

I walked around the yard
and it is still underwater.
The grass is sticking up
thru it, so it is decieving.
But that is Kootenai.

We don't see dry ground
until May really, some
times June. We have
seen wonderful weather
in April and May. Get
excited, plant part of
the garden, only to see
it float away or worse
rot the seeds.

Last year we found all
kinds of flowers in one
corner. We didn't plant
there. They had all
washed down to that corner.

So I guess I will do house
work, job security don't you
know. Go for a walk when
it warms up a bit, and
keep planning what I will
do when it gets to be yard
time.

2 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mom bought pansies at wally world today!!! The smell in the car made her sneeze. They smell and look devine.....she is going to plant them in containers.....

Mari Meehan said...

Ahhhh, enjoy these last "iffy" days! Once the yard work begins...