Thursday, May 17, 2007

Downsizing Stuff

We are cleaning up the place
here... Spring cleaning.. or what
ever you call it...

All I can tell you is, that we have
a lot of stuff.. Hate to call junk, as
it would be good for someone.

The King would like to have a yard
sale.. I hate doing yard sales. I don't
mind going to them.. but hate having
them... especially with the King helping
run it.

See we have done two of them with him
running it. And you all would LOOOOVE
his yard sales. He gets out there half hour
early. And then starts throwing stuff in with
what ever you are buy. So you may pay
$5 for something... but he has throw in
at least 8 other things with it too.

And then the yard sale is over in less
than a hour. Meaning an half hour after
I have advertised it to open. And half
the money we figured we would get it.

I rather just give it to Goodwill and be
done with it.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

:) we dont have 'yard sales' as such..... we have things called 'carboot sales' where ya load up all ya stuff and drive to a field with hundreds of other booters..... get out ya tables and load ya rubbish opps sorry... precious goods onto the tables and in boxes everywhere and ya go with ya maties and have a right old laff :)........ I love going to carboot sales in the summer to have a wander..... I have quite an eye for a bargain and can flog bits on ebay, just for fun....... I still have to do another carboot sale with me maties cos in me shed I STILL have about 30 HUGE boxes of toys and equipment from when I use to own a preschool, which I sold about 18 months ago, but with only the backbone of the equipment....... I have about $2000 worth of bits and bobs to shift....... but I love me lay-ins on a sunday morning and to carboot ya have to get up about 6ish to get to a boot place and set up....... but when I have done them with me maties, we laff and laff until the tears fall :)......

x

MarmiteToasty said...

oops - sorry that was well long :)

x